To smile is to…
- Wake up – Show others you care by giving attention to their needs.
- Be thankful – The opportunity to serve is a gift… not an entitlement.
- Be approachable – We’re at each other’s service and contact is where it starts.
- Complain less – Being positive is more fun.
- Smile. Really. – It’s where pleasantness begins.
To move is to…
- Start early & go long – Get lost in your service to others.
- Exceed expectations – Dismiss mediocrity. Expect and enjoy more from yourself.
- Have a sense of urgency – Everyone’s time is valuable.
- Be resourceful & resilient – Results are what we’re all really after.
– From Smile & Move book by Sam Parker